Measure with Confidence
Proper sizing ensures that consistent, targeted compression is applied to the correct areas of the body. Follow these sizing guidelines to determine your correct size, and always consult a medical professional to properly size our compression garments for medical recovery.
How to Measure Yourself for Compression Wear
- Measure the narrowest point of the waist.
- Measure the fullest point of the hips & butt.
- Measure around the widest point of the thigh
- Measure the widest point of the chest, near the under arms.
- Measure directly underneath the bust area.
- Measure around the widest point of the bust.
How to Measure Your Neck & Arms for Compression Wear
- Measure the circumference of your neck.
- Measure the widest point of your upper arm
- Measure the circumference of your elbow
- Measure around the widest point of the forearm
- Measure around the narrowest point of the wrist