Style 70 – 9in Abdominal Binder with Adjustable Panels by Contour
Wearing an abdominal binder after a tummy tuck or liposuction surgery will help you recover quicker with optimal results for plastic surgery recovery.
The Style 70 – 9 inch Binder from ContourMD features Velcro closures on individual panels that attach to the stretch material to provide a precise fit and even compression. The ab binder’s material is Latex free and contours over the hips and around the stomach area for compression and a snug fit for after abdominoplasty or tummy tuck surgery.
Your plastic surgeon should fit you with the abdominal compression binder immediately after surgery, and patients should wear it for several weeks for the best results. Abdominal binders help your body heal to its new shape, reduce swelling, improve blood circulation and help you recover faster.
Extra Fit Where It’s Needed the Most
- Velcro closure ensures a tight, snug fit
- Latex-free material
- Stretch material contours the stomach area for contoured compression
- Comfort, support, and compression
Small fits 30″-45″, Medium fits 46″-62″, Large fits 60″-75″
We recommend continuously wearing your abdominal binder for several weeks for the best results. Purchasing two compression binders will allow you to wear one while the other is washed.
Suggested Usage for the abdominal binder:
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Smart lipo
- Laser liposuction of the stomach, hips, and midriff
- Postpartum abdominal support garment.
Clean your compression garments with doctor-recommended Variance fabric wash. ContourMD also recommends line drying your garments to help maintain their snug fit.
To protect your garment during the shipping process, we add an extra piece of velcro to the garment. Once you receive your garment you can remove the extra piece of velcro. Here’s how to remove it safely:
- Pull the corner of the Velcro carefully by hand
- Gently pull off the Velcro – there is no sticky stuff on the back of it.
- Do not use any chemicals or a knife to remove the Velcro.
- Once removed, dispose of the Velcro piece
- You will use the fabric as the sticking point for the Velcro.
- Do not forget to REMOVE the extra bit of Velcro