Armsleeve Three Quarter Length with Elastic Band – Style 55
Why choose ContourMD?
First Stage Compression Three Quarter Length Arm sleeve with Elastic Band
ContourMD Compression Armsleeve was designed for your first stage of post-cosmetic surgical recovery, and you are to wear it immediately following your arm lift surgery.
When your surgeon instructs you to wear your arm sleeve continuously, rest assured that Contour’s compression garments are comfortable all night.
We have been providing compression garments for over 30 years, cut and sewn in the USA, so you can trust our customer service team to assist you with your needs.
Provides Comfortable Compression:
- Made of 55% Lycra Spandex material, which delivers maximum compression to the arms, comfortably
- Elastic strap or band for stabilization
- Increases circulation and reduces swelling
- Molds your arms properly
- Perfect for post weight loss surgery because the sleeve contours the so-called “bat wings.”
Because you must wear arms sleeves continuously, doctors and surgeons recommend that you purchase an additional sleeve in between washes.
- Liposuction of the arms
- Post-Brachioplasty surgery
- Arm lift surgery
- Batwing surgery