High Thigh Girdle w/ 4in Waist Slit Crotch – Style 4HT
$108.19 – $123.19
Style 4HT – High Thigh Girdle w/ 4in Waist by Contour
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any query – Click to FAQ?
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Post-Op Compression Girdle Faja Garment, High Thigh, 4-inch Waist, with Slit Crotch by ContourMD Style 4HT
ContourMD’s Post-Op Compression Girdle Faja Garment is a post-op compression garment designed for your first stage of recovery from plastic surgery.
ContourMD garments are custom-made to ensure that you have a successful and serene healing process. We work with plastic surgeons to produce the highest quality medical-grade compression garments to help you recover in comfort and safety.
- Breathable body-conforming fabric supplies full support without compromising comfort
- 4-inch high waist
- Ultimate support and comfort
- Open bust for more freedom and relief
- Adjustable shoulder straps put you in control of your comfort zone
- Slit crotch for convenience
- Side zippers and padded hook-and-eye closure addresses first-stage compression needs
- Contours to your new body form presenting a smooth appearance during your first stage of healing
- A touch of lace trims the mid-thigh
- Soft-knitted 55 percent Lycra Spandex material
- Soft-brushed fabric backing on the waistband
- Padded hook-and-eye side zipper closures for an easy fit
- Reinforced open crotch for convenience.
Suggested Usage for Post-Op Compression Girdle
- Tummy tuck
- Abdominal surgery
- Panniculectomy surgery
- Stomach liposuction
- Postpartum, after c-section, after pregnancy
- Bariatric and Weight Loss
Sizes and Options
This garment comes in sizes XX-Small-5XL and Colors Black and Beige.
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions for Post-Op Compression Girdle
Medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments. Variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability.
Click here for more care instructions.
Because you should wear the garment 24/7, we recommend buying another garment. One to wear when you clean the other garment.