ContourMD Compression Mid-Thigh Body Compression Girdle Faja Garment with Full Zippers and Slit Crotch – Style 34FLZ
This slip-on mid-thigh girdle with suspenders of the highest quality Lycra fabric. This provides for a highly compressive, yet comfortable compression garment.
Of course, this after surgery garment comes standard with an open crotch, adjustable, removable straps, an open bust, and a reinforced abdominal area.
The slip-on mid thigh post surgical compression girdle is designed for the second stage of recovery from plastic surgery. It also offers the necessary compression but recognizing that you are now able to enjoy your regular activities and accommodate your range of mobility.
Certainly, medical grade compression helps reduce swelling at each step of the healing process. Of course, our proprietary fabric and unique construction help stimulate the lymphatic system, enabling your body to efficiently remove waste and reduce post-op fluid buildup.
First and Second Stage Compression Garment
- Outside zippers make this a great first stage garment
- Adjustable straps are also removable
- Also features a, reinforced abdominal area for tummy tucks
- The open bust area gives more comfort
- Maximum compression, yet maximum comfort
- Made of soft knitted 55% Lycra Spandex
- Soft-brushed fabric backing on the 2-inch high waist band
- Padded hook and eye side zipper closures
- Reinforced Open crotch
Important sizing notes for the Mid Thigh Garment: Under the breast measurements:
- X-Small 26-26″
- Small 27-30″
- Medium 31-34″
- Large 35-38″
- X-Large 39-42″
- and XX-Large 43-46″
- Tummy tuck
- Panniculectomy surgery
- WLS and bariatric surgery
- Liposuction procedures for the upper and lower back, hips, thighs
Sizing & Options
Available in sizes X-Small–3XL and the colors Beige, and Black. Click here for more information about sizing.
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions
Evidently, medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments. This is because Variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability.
Why Purchase A 2nd Garment?
Typically, Surgeons recommend you wear a compression garment 24/7. So, we recommend buying 2 garments. This way, you have one to wear while washing the other one.