Chin Neck Bandage by Contour – Style 330
Revolutionize your facial surgery recovery with ContourMD’s Style 330 Chin Neck Bandage. Crafted for comfort and proper healing, this compression wrap, featuring Cool Lycra Spandex, ensures a secure fit. Available in Beige and Black, sizes X-Small–3XL
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any questions – Read our helpful FAQ
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Chin Neck Bandage Facial Compression Garment Description
ContourMD’s Chin Neck Bandage is designed for your first-stage recovery from facial surgery.
Your face is a vital area for reconstruction; therefore, we consult with plastic surgeons to ensure our facial garments make and exceed the grade.
Your face is also a delicate area, so we keep your comfort in mind.
This facial compression wrap provides secure support and ensures proper healing for a beautiful result.
- Cool Lycra Spandex is soft-knitted material that provides firm support, yet soothing against your skin
- Seamless chin cup so does not irritate your skin
- Separate neck and face strap adjustments so it stays secure under your control without rolling or pinching
- Velcro adjustments provide a snug yet cozy ease of fit
- Flat seams prevent indentation
- Comfortable neck wrap for neck and face surgeries
- Facial surgery
- Mentoplasty chin implant
- Neck surgery and oral maxillofacial surgery for both men and women
How to put Chin Neck Bandage On:
- Step 1: Un-Velcro the garment
- Step 2: The portion with the tag, and the ContourMD logo goes around the neck. Velcro it securely at the back of the neck.
- Step 3: The top straps wrap around the face. Place the strap with Velcro on one side only, on top of the head, and secure it to the strap with Velcro on both sides.
- Step 4: Finally, the strap in the back should attach the neck portion of the garment to the face portion of the garment. Simply secure to the top of the head, where the strap with the double-sided Velcro is.
Post-Op Facial Bandage Sizing & Options
Available in sizes X-Small–3XL and the colors Beige, and Black. Click here for more information about sizing.
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions for Post-Op Facial Wrap
Medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments.
Variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability.
Because you should wear the garment 24/7, we recommend purchasing an additional garment. One to wear when the first one is being cleaned.
Exploring Your Options: Choose the Ideal Facial Procedure for Your Needs
Opt for the Comfort Face Wrap, featuring adjustable foam pads for ear comfort, for procedures like facial, oral, or maxillofacial surgery, including otoplasty ear surgery.
Enhance your comfort during facial, oral, or maxillofacial surgery with the Facial Compression Wrap, which offers secure placement with its two bands and a fully cotton-lined interior.
The Chin Support Strap stands out due to its adjustable velcro design, making it a top choice for various facial, oral, or maxillofacial surgical needs.
When it comes to facial, oral, or maxillofacial surgery, the French Drape Chin Strap is a great choice with adjustable velcro on both the head and neck, suitable even for neck or chin liposuction.
The versatile Chin Strap, equipped with adjustable velcro for the head and neck, is highly recommended for facial, oral, or maxillofacial surgery, including procedures like neck or chin liposuction.