Chin Neck Bandage by Contour – Style 330
Style 330 Chin Neck Bandage by Contour
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any query – Click to FAQ?
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Style 330 ContourMD Chin Neck Bandage Facial Compression Garment Description
ContourMD’s Chin Neck Bandage is designed for your first-stage recovery from facial surgery. Your face is a vital area for reconstruction; therefore, we consult with plastic surgeons to ensure our facial garments make and exceed the grade. Your face is also a delicate area, so we keep your comfort in mind. This facial compression wrap provides secure support and ensures proper healing for a beautiful result.
- Cool Lycra Spandex is soft-knitted material that provides firm support, yet soothing against your skin
- Seamless chin cup so does not irritate your skin
- Separate neck and face strap adjustments so it stays secure under your control without rolling or pinching
- Velcro adjustments provide a snug yet cozy ease of fit
- Flat seams prevent indentation
- Comfortable neck wrap for neck and face surgeries
- Facial surgery
- Mentoplasty chin implant
- Neck surgery and oral maxillofacial surgery for both men and women
How to put Chin Neck Bandage On:
- Step 1: Un-Velcro the garment
- Step 2: The portion with the tag, and the ContourMD logo goes around the neck. Velcro it securely at the back of the neck.
- Step 3: The top straps wrap around the face. Place the strap with Velcro on one side only, on top of the head, and secure it to the strap with velcro on both sides.
- Step 4: Finally, the strap in the back should attach the neck portion of the garment to the face portion of the garment. Simply secure to the top of the head, where the strap with the double-sided Velcro is.
Post-Op Facial Bandage Sizing & Options
Available in sizes X-Small–3XL and the colors Beige, and Black. Click here for more information about sizing.
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions for Post-Op Facial Wrap
Medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments. Variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability.
Because you should wear the garment 24/7, we recommend purchasing an additional garment. One to wear when the first one is being cleaned.