Post-Op Compression Bra with Stabilizer Band, SP Cover Bra by ContourMD Style 31
ContourMD’s Post-Op Compression Bra with Stabilizer Band is a post-op compression garment designed for your first stage of recovery from breast surgery.
ContourMD garments are custom-made to ensure that you have a successful and serene healing process. We work with plastic surgeons to produce the highest quality medical-grade compression garments to help you recover in comfort and safety.
Post-Op Compression Bra with Stabilizer Band Features
- Breathable body-conforming fabric supplies full support without compromising comfort
- Ultimate support and comfort
- Velcro compression band helps stabilize and support your new shape
- Molded cups provide proper support
- Front and back hook-and-eye closure for efficient access
- Fits B/C cups
- Increases circulation
- Decreases swelling, bruising
- Soft-knitted 55 percent Lycra Spandex material
- Soft-brushed fabric backing on the waistband
- Padded hook-and-eye side zipper closures for an easy fit
- Maximum support during the healing process presents a smooth appearance
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast lift
Sizes and Options
This garment comes in sizes 30-44 and Colors White, Black, and Beige.
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions for Post-Op Compression Bra with Stabilizer Band
Medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments. Variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability.
Because you should wear the garment 24/7, we recommend purchasing an additional garment. One to wear when you clean the other garment.
To protect your garment during the shipping process, we add an additional piece of velcro to the garment. Once you receive your garment you can remove the extra piece of velcro. Here’s how to remove it safely and effectively:
- Pull the corner of the Velcro carefully by hand
- Gently pull off the Velcro – there is no sticky adhesive back on it.
- Do not use any chemicals or a knife to remove the Velcro.
- Once removed, dispose of the Velcro piece
- You will use the fabric as the sticking point for the Velcro for the remainder of the garment’s time.
- Do not forget to REMOVE the extra bit of Velcro