SP Cover Bra by Contour – Style 31
Style 31 – SP Cover Bra by Contour
31SP Contour First Stage Cover Bra Contour First Stage Cover Bra is the answer to your plastic surgeon’s surgical compression bra recommendation. Our Compression bra assist you in a successful recovery more efficiently and comfortably. Cover Bra Provides Comfort:
- Velcro compression band helps stabilize and support your new shape
- Molded cups provide proper support
- Front and back hook-and-eye closure for efficient access
- Fits B/C cups
- Increases circulation
- Decreases swelling, bruising
Cover Bra Provides Beauty:
- Maximum support during healing process presents a smooth appearance
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast lift
Designed with your garment in mind, the extra piece of Velcro should be removed, as it’s there to protect your garment in transport.
We want to ensure that your garment is tip-top shape when you receive it.
Here are some instructions on how to remove the Velcro safely and effectively:
- Pull the corner of the Velcro carefully by hand
- Gently pull off the Velcro – there is no sticky adhesive back on it.
- Do not use any chemicals or a knife to remove the Velcro.
- Once removed, dispose of the Velcro piece
- You will use the fabric as the sticking point for the Velcro for the remainder of the garment’s time.
- Do not forget to REMOVE the extra piece of Velcro