Slip-on Post-Op Compression Girdle Faja, Mid-Calf Length, Slit Crotch by ContourMD | Style 15MT
This 2nd stage Slip On Post-op Girdle does not have any zippers and is designed for you to pull it on. It also has a slit crotch, for convenience.
Every ContourMD garment is stitched by hand in our Lenexa, KS warehouse.
When should I wear the Post-op Compression Girdle?
This faja is designed for the 2nd stage of your post-op recovery process throughout the first two to six weeks of healing. Of course, the garment’s design also allows for protection and support during the most crucial stage of recovery.
Always purchase two post-op garments. Professionals recommend that you wear one and wash the other.
- High-quality Lycra fabric provides firm support with comfort
- Reinforced Abdominal panel compresses properly, yet gently
- No zippers in your second stage recovery
- Slit Crotch for convenience
- Contour’s girdle molds to your shape, keeping you beautiful
- Soft lace trim at mid-thigh
Post-Op Girdle Sizing & Options
Evidently, this garment is also available in sizes X-Small–5XL and the colors beige and black.
- Liposuction of the hips, thighs, butt, or flanks
- Liposuction of the abdomen
- Tummy Tuck
- Thigh lift
- Gastric Bypass
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions
And, for cleaning your compression garment, medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments. Because variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability.
Likewise, Because you should wear the garment 24/7, we recommend purchasing an additional garment. One to wear when the first one is being cleaned.