Abdominal Compression Binder by Contour – Style 13
Style 13 – Abdominal Binder by Contour
Suggested Usage: Abdominoplasty, tummy tuck, mommy makeover, liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, hips, and midriff
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any questions – Read our helpful FAQ
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Abdominal Compression Binder by ContourMD
ContourMD understands that, after your surgical procedure, you want everything you need to ensure a successful recovery, and you want that recovery time to be comfortable.
We address both concerns with our Abdominal Binder by ContourMD!
Compression Binder Provides Comfort:
- Our Velcro closure adheres anywhere on the stretch material, which provides precise control and uniform compression, comfortably
- Designed to wear immediately after your surgery
- Designed to be worn for several weeks with your comfort in mind
Abdominal Binder Compression Provides Style:
- Our stretch material conforms and follows your mid-section for contoured compression
- Contour always designs our garments in a classic style
Medical professionals recommend cleaning your garments with Variance, a product designed to maintain the life of your garment and compression abilities.
- Tummy Tuck
- Mommy Makeover
- Liposuction of the Abdomen
- Weight Loss Surgery – Gastric Sleeve and Adjustable Gastric Band
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
To protect your garment during the shipping process, we add an additional piece of velcro to the garment. Once you receive your garment you can remove the extra piece of velcro. Here’s how to remove it safely and effectively:
- Pull the corner of the Velcro carefully by hand
- Gently pull off the Velcro – there is no sticky adhesive back on it.
- Do not use any chemicals or a knife to remove the Velcro.
- Once removed, dispose of the Velcro piece
- You will use the fabric as the sticking point for the Velcro for the remainder of the garment’s time.
- Do not forget to REMOVE the extra bit of Velcro