Universal Surgical Binder – Style 10
The Universal Surgical Abdominal Binder by Contour features abdominal compression with individual Velcro panels for precise control and compression.
The comfortable latex-free garment fits:
- Waist sizes from 28 to 44 inches
- Available in white
- 8, 10, and 12-inch widths.
Why Choose an abdominal compression binder? What is the benefit?
The Universal Surgical Abdominal Binder is an ideal choice for post-surgical applications and general abdominal support.
Flexible stays prevent rolling, and the Velcro front closure is universally easy to use.
Adding Comfort to Control with a surgical binder
- Individually adjustable panels for exact fit and extra control
- Latex-free for comfort
- Designed to prevent the common problem of rolling
- Stitching between the horizontal panels allows the binder to conform to the body contours and stay in position during healing.
- Plush inner surface help ensure your maximum comfort immediately following surgery.
- Durable stitching allows but-away for drainage tubing (if applicable for your situation)
- Always consult with your surgeon about what is appropriate to cut on a post-surgical abdominal compression garment.
- For Physicians, binders can be combined to accommodate patient girth and make it easier for the patient and your staff to administer treatment.
Use medical professionals recommended Variance and cool water when washing for ultimate and long-lasting use of your compression garment.