Scar Fx Silicone Sheet 1.5 x 3 in (Each)
Scar Fx Silicone Sheet 1.5 x 3 in (Each)
Patients should use Scar Fx Silicone Sheet 1.5 in x 3 in on post-surgery scars. These silicone sheets work on hypertrophic scars, keloid scars, and any other scar types caused by injury, trauma, and burns.
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any query – Click to FAQ?
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Scar Fx Silicone Sheet – 1.5 in x 3 in (Each) Description
For post-surgery scars, patients should use Scar Fx Silicone Sheet 1.5 in x 3. These silicone sheets work on hypertrophic, keloid, and other scar types caused by injury, trauma, and burns.
Scientifically proven to help minimize the appearance and discoloration or scars in over 50 medical studies.
The advantage of silicone sheets over scar healing gels and ointments is that silicone sheets put direct pressure on the scar. This pressure is beneficial to minimizing scar appearance, whereas gel and lotions do not keep continual pressure on the scar to reduce its appearance.
Scar Fx Silicone Sheeting is an inexpensive solution that helps to reduce the scar’s appearance, color & size.
Silicone Scar Sheets are ideal for use under surgical garments or ordinary clothing. Thin, soft, and flexible—they’re so comfortable that you’ll forget you’re wearing the latest technology for scar management!
Medically proven to reduce the appearance of both old and new scars with an 80% success rate.
One of the most common questions we receive from our clients before surgery is, “Will I have a scar afterward, or Will this leave a scar?” Anytime the skin is cut, surgically or otherwise, there will be a scar. Luckily, there are various things we can do to minimize scarring, one being silicone sheeting.
Plastic surgeons and dermatologists highly recommend the Scar Fx silicone sheet. Over 50 medical studies show that the Scar Fx Silicone sheet is approved for its efficacy in silicone sheeting, helping to reduce scarring and flattening out old and new scars!
Scar Fx Silicone Sheet Dimensions:
1.5″ x 3″
- Made of silicone
- Minimizes the appearance of scars
Wash the silicone sheet with water and a gentle soap twice per week. Use the silicone sheet for 8-12 weeks, and then the scar reduction therapy is complete.
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Cesarean section (C-section)
- Bariatric Surgery
- Face Lift
- Neck Lift
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Gastric By-Pass Surgery
- Breast Reconstruction
- Hypertrophic Scars
- Keloid Scars
- Scars resulting from all surgeries, including old and new scars
Why choose a Silicone Sheet for your optimal recovery?
- Scar Fx is a low-cost, non-invasive medical approach to making your scar tissue soft and smooth.
- This product neutralizes the scar’s color and will work to flatten raised scars.
- Scar Fx silicone sheeting is self-adhesive and extremely easy to use without known side effects.
How do the silicone strips get used?
You will receive one sheet in the box. Each strip can be cut precisely, depending on your case and need.
Each strip has an easy-peel backing and is flexible, durable, and reusable for up to 3 months.
Directions for application:
- Once your surgical incisions have healed, no scabs are present or open areas are still recovering, you can start using the strips.
- Remove gel sheeting from packaging and trim, if necessary, to fit. The sheet should extend at least ½ inch beyond the area.
- Make sure your scar is clean and dry before application, free from creams, gels, ointments, or powders.
- Peel off backing and apply to scar, sticky side down.
- Wear daily for 12 to 22 hours for approximately three months.
- Suppose gel sheeting loses its stickiness, no problem. Wash gently with mild soap and cool water and lay flat to air dry, allowing it to become sticky again.
- It is essential not to apply silicone sheeting if you plan to swim, sweat, or bathe. Remove the strips before working out and showering.
How long do you wear the sheets?
We recommend wearing the sheets for 12 to 22 hours and removing them daily to allow the area to be washed and cleaned. Most people wear them for about three months.