ContourMD Medical Post-Op Compression & Everyday Bra – Style 627
ContourMD Cup Compression Bra is for the first stage of your cosmetic surgery recovery and should be worn immediately following your procedure. There is no need for post-surgery concerns when wearing a bra from ContourMD. We have been making compression garments for over 30 years, constantly working with cosmetic surgeons to provide comfort to you with hi-tech compression care. Let our customer service team assists you.
ContourMD Bra Features
- Stretch Lycra Spandex and Nylon fabric provides maximum compression through seamless comfort
- Non-cupped design provides maximum compression
- Front Hook-and-eye closure for an easy and supportive fit
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Seamless and smooth appearance underneath clothing
- Shapely and comfortable enough for everyday wear
- Fits B/C Cup Sizes
- Because it was designed with your comfort in mind, this bra is perfect for everyday wear.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Breast lifts or mastopexy
We Recommend Purchasing 2 or More Bras
Wear One, Wash the Other: To improve comfort and hygiene during your recovery, buy two of the same facial garment, so you have one to wear while the other is in the laundry. We recommend using Variance fabric wash for medical-grade garments. Enjoy the ongoing support of medical-grade compression for continued comfort and contouring all day long.
Garment Care & Cleaning Instructions for Compression Bra
Medical professionals recommend using Variance for cleansing compression and support garments. Variance helps extend the life of your garment by maintaining the garment’s compressive ability. Click here for more care instructions.
Sizing & Color Options
Available in band sizes 28-50 and the colors Beige, and Black. Click here for more information about sizing.