Contour Surgical Vest with Cups
Contour Surgical Vest with cups
- Helps manage post-operative edema
- Minimizes hematoma formation
- Reduces the need for surgical dressings
- Allows easy examination of the surgical site
- Supports breast and chest tissue after surgery
- Holds surgical implants in place
- Available with or without cups
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any questions – Read our helpful FAQ
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Contour Surgical Vest with cups
This Contour Surgical Vest With Cups is for patients after breast surgery who need support and uniform compression to the entire abdominal section so they may recover in comfort and safety.
Its unique design helps optimize comfort and helps reduce complications following breast surgeries.
Features and Benefits:
- The fabric is breathable and incredibly soft for comfort on sensitive skin after surgery.
- The Contour Surgical Vest is designed specifically for those managing post-operative edema while helping keep the patient cool and dry.
- The sturdy nylon zipper Velcro hook, and eye closures in the front allow for easy adjustments by both the patient and their surgeon.
- With adjustable shoulder straps, the patient will be able to adjust their sizing as the swelling and fluids begin to exit the body naturally.
- The uniform compression of the surgical vest ensures that outcomes are achieved correctly.
- Helps reduce complications and possible revisions by your doctor or surgeon.
This compression garment is for use after the following surgical procedures:
Size Order by Cup Size or Order by Chest Circumference (Underarm measurement).
- 900 = X-Small
- 901 = Small
- 902= Medium
- 903 = Large
- 904 = X-Large
- 905 = XX-Large
- 906 = XXX-Large
PLEASE ENSURE TO CHECK THE SIZE CHART and call if you have any doubts or questions! We are happy to assist you! Also available without cups.
Looking for the ideal women’s post-surgical vest? Explore our range of options designed for comfort and recovery:
Arms and Sleeves:
- Style 55 – Full Arm Coverage: Recover comfortably with full arm coverage down to the wrist and an adjustable three-row hook & eye closure on the back’s center.
- Style 24B01 – Powernet Compression Bra: Designed to boost circulation in the arms and chest, this bra can be worn post-surgery or as a Stage 2 or Stage 3 garment underneath clothing.
- Style 24VS – Popular Compression Vest: Our most popular compression vest for women, complete with sleeves to enhance circulation in the arms and chest. Ideal for post-surgery recovery after Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, and mammoplasty.
- Style 24VSS – Extended Torso Support: Experience comfortable recovery with extended torso support and full-back coverage. This compression vest includes short sleeves for post-breast surgery recovery, featuring seamless cups, a 3-row hook & eye front closure, and a soft elastic band.
- Style 6 – Our Women’s Compression Vest offers a reinforced front panel for full support and a front zipper closure for easy fitting. Adjustable Velcro shoulder straps enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
- Style 16V – Adjustable Vest: Recover in comfort with an adjustable vest featuring a front zipper closure, suitable for A-C cups. It’s sleeveless and offers hook-and-loop Velcro adjustable straps, a zipper front closure, and a soft elastic band.
- Style 16V01 – First Stage Post-Op Vest: The ideal choice for First Stage post-op recovery following breast augmentation, implant surgery, breast lifts, reduction, and reconstruction. It features a breathable powernet back and hook & eye shoulder closure straps for a perfect fit during initial swelling.
Finally, explore these options to find the perfect post-surgical vest that suits your needs.