Arnica Gel – 1.5 ounces
Arnica Gel – 1.5 ounces is recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons, and pharmacists and is used by professional athletes. It also provides fast pain relief and cooling effects.
Boiron Arnica suggested uses:
- Breast surgery
Need help finding the right size? Click to call!
If you have any questions – Read our helpful FAQ
“We want to ensure that your garment is in tip-top shape when you receive it. Simply, remove the extra Velcro strip and adhere directly to the fabric.”
Arnica Gel – 1.5 ounces
Pain Relief Gel Description
Arnica Gel – 1.5 ounces is a product recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons, and pharmacists and used by professional athletes. It also provides fast pain relief and cooling effects. The Arnicare gel helps fight everyday pain, muscle aches, and stiffness, and it also helps reduce swelling from injuries and discoloration from bruising. Arnica Gel is excellent as a scar removal product. Before pain gets in your way, treat it naturally at the first sign with Arnicare and feel better faster. Arnicare helps relieve muscle pain and stiffness and reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
Arnicare Gel Features:
- Natural active ingredients
- Natural cooling effect for fast pain relief
- Quickly absorbed by the skin
- Non-sticky, non-greasy
Arnica montana (or Mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a natural pain reliever, and today, it’s one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world. Professional athletes trust Arnica to soothe sore muscles, prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and savvy moms to treat playground bumps and bruises. Anyone who bruises easily will appreciate Arnica’s ability to reduce bruise discoloration. Made from this natural active ingredient, Arnicare helps relieve muscle pain and stiffness and reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises. Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls. This arnica gel cooling effect delivers temporary relief from muscle pain and stiffness resulting from minor injuries or overexertion. Arnica Gel – 1.5 ounces with Arnica is a great way to feel better and faster. Naturally.
Pain Relief Gel Features:
- It helps reduce pain and stiffness, swelling, and bruising.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy.
- Quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Active ingredient arnica is a popular and proven homeopathic remedy.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Feel better faster
- 2.6-oz. tube
How to Use Pain Relief Gel
Adults and children two years and above: First, Apply a thin layer to the affected area and surrounding areas as soon as possible after injury. Next, lightly rub in and reapply after 30 seconds. After that, repeat four times a day for 3 to 5 days. When pain has subsided, apply once each morning and evening for continued temporary relief. Apply to skin for pain and swelling associated with injuries, such as sprains, muscle aches, and bruises.
- Quickly absorbs for fast relief of back, neck, and muscle pain
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls
- Ideal for arthritis and joint inflammation
- It helps reduce discoloration from bruises
- No known drug interactions
- No known side effects
- No added dyes or fragrances
Frequently Asked Questions
How fast should Arnica Gel 1.5 ounces Pain Relief Gel work?
As with any homeopathic medicine, the body’s response time will vary from person to person. Some customers feel the effects of Arnica Pain Relief Gel immediately following their first application. In contrast, for others, it may take up to 3 days or a few applications before they notice relief.
Can I prevent bruising with this product?
Yes, Arnica is known to prevent bruising due to tissue trauma. Try applying the Arnica Gel 1.5 ounces Pain Relief Gel as quickly as possible after injury. Arnica can prevent the capillaries from bleeding, thus avoiding the formation of bruises.
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient lists officially in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Arnica Montana 30C Pellets: Contains approx. 80 pellets.
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions.
- Made in France by Boiron.
Naturally occurring ingredients
- Naturally soothing Arnica
- Eucalyptus and Emu Oil.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged, or infected skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience worsening symptoms
Boiron Arnica suggested uses for Scar Removal:
- Breast surgery
- Keloid Scars
- Acne Scars
- Face Scars
- Hypertrophic Scars
Arnica Gel 15. ounces is versatile:
- Patients can use it after injecting fillers, collagen, and botulinum toxin.
- Patients should not apply Arnica Gel to broken skin.