Shipping and Returns
- What is our return policy?ContourMD products must be returned in original, unopened packaging within 30-days of the purchase date. The customer is responsible for return shipping and handling fees. ContourMD cannot give orders credit after 30-days.
- Do we ship outside of the U.S?Online orders ship to destinations within the United States and Internationally. If you are an international buyer and are interested in becoming a distributor, please contact [email protected] for more information.
- When will my order ship?Typically, if an item is in stock, it will ship out in 1-2 business days from when the order was placed but will depend on the size of the order. Larger quantity orders may take longer to ship. We will send notifications to you when your order is ready to be shipped and will keep you informed and updated the entire time.Due to the custom nature of manufacturing your garment by hand here in the USA, some garments and shipments can take longer than expected. There is nothing accidental about quality, so we strive to ensure our best for your new garment!
- I selected expedited shipping. When can I expect to receive my order?i. Orders with an expedited shipping method are subject to current lead times and quantity demands. Once your order has shipped, you will be notified via an email notification that will supply the tracking number for the shipping carrier delivering your new, hand-made in the USA garment! ii. For example, Julie orders on Friday afternoon and selects overnight shipping or expedited shipping. Under normal circumstances and processing times, Julie’s order is processed within two business days (if in stock). The order ships out Tuesday and arrives the next day.
- Do you offer weekend delivery?Orders are delivered Monday – Friday only. However, if you have a particular need that arises, we can accommodate you by contacting [email protected].
- Why do I need to measure myself before ordering a garment? How can I know my size?ContourMD garments are hand-made to order right here in the USA. ContourMD garments are designed to provide a defined Contour to the body, while regular clothes allow for slight variations. For this reason, it’s essential to study the sizing chart and carefully follow the measurement suggestions. As you come out of surgery, you will swell with fluids and be larger. Over time, the fluids will drain as you heal. If any questions come up, always contact us, and our expert team can help you out! Always purchase two garments – one to wear and one to wash.
- Which ContourMD garment is designed for my procedure? (each should internally link to blog or product or both)i. Brazillian Butt Lift ii. Women’s liposuction iii. Men’s liposuction iv. General Plastic Surgery v. Mastectomy vi. Tummy Tuck vii. Breast Augmentation viii. Bariatric and Weight Loss ix. Breast Reduction x. Breast Lift xi. Male Breast Reduction xii. Buttock Implants xiii. Chin Augmentation xiv. Ear Surgery xv. Facelift xvi. Neck Lift
- Does ContourMD offer styles with an opening to allow bathroom use?Absolutely! ContourMD offers open-crotch, slit-crotch, and closed crotch options on many of our garment models. We know recovery is tough, and we have designed this area for every stage of healing and comfort.
- How do I launder my compression garments?We suggest Variance Fabric Wash as a clean, effective way to sterilize your garment.
- How does compression assist in post-surgical healing?Compression garments are engineered to provide constant compression levels during the recovery process. Compression accelerates recovery and ensures optimal results. Spandex, shapers, or activewear are not optimal for the healing process, nor is it designed for long-term wear.
- How long should I wear a compression garment?The length of time varies by physician and patient’s healing process. Many physicians instruct patients to wear compression garments 24/7 for the first 1-3 weeks after surgery. Only to be taken off during the shower. The following 4-9 weeks, we recommend being worn all day and removed at night. Please consult with your physician to verify how long you should be
wearing your compression garment.
- Why should I order more than one garment?Due to the nature of your procedure, you will most likely be leaking fluids from your body as you begin the healing process, we recommend ordering one garment to wear out of the doctor’s office and one for you to wear when washing. It’s recommended to order more than one garment for hygiene, optimal comfort, and wearing time, improving your healing conditions.
- What is the first stage garment?Our 2nd stage garments are typically worn within 3-6 weeks after surgery. Second stage garments allow patients to continue the healing process as regular daily activities resume. Our second stage garments are slip-on and don’t have zippers. Please note that some garments can be used for both steps. Please consult with the physician to verify if you are ready for this garment and verify which style best suits you and your surgical procedure.
- What is the second stage garment?Our 2nd stage garments are typically worn within 3-6 weeks after surgery. Second stage garments allow patients to continue the healing process as regular daily activities resume. Our second stage garments are slip-on and don’t have zippers. Please note that some garments can be used for both steps. Please consult with the physician to verify if you are ready for this garment and verify which style best suits you and your surgical procedure.
- Do I sleep in my garments?Yes, typically, you will need to wear your post-operative compression garment to bed for at least the first three to four weeks. For major procedures like tummy tucks and body lifts, you will need to wear it full time for four weeks, including when you sleep. You can take the garment off to sleep on weeks 5-6. There is no harm in wearing the compression garment longer or more often than recommended (including bedtime). The length of time you will need to wear a post-operative compression garment or bra may vary; always follow your surgeon’s instructions. We recommend that you use lipo foam for most procedures as this will help speed up recovery, reduce bruising swelling, and help ensure a better, faster recovery.
Order Placement and Customer Care
- Can I purchase ContourMD compression garments from a local store?Yes! We are in Lenexa, Kansas, and welcome customers to come in and purchase garments. ContourMD is readily available to you through our website, medical professionals, and medical facilities, so we have you covered whether you call, click or come on into our office!
- How do I apply a promotional code?At the Checkout Page, you will find the ‘Discount Code’ entry field used to apply your promotional code given to you by your medical professional, Sales Representative, or special promotion that is only sent through emails. Please include yourself on our email list. Even if you are not purchasing right now, we are constantly innovating and bringing new products to market and discounts for members of the ContourMD community and family!
- I've already placed my order. Can I make changes or cancel?Changes cannot be made once you have placed an order since our facility creates your garment to order in the USA. However, if you want to cancel your order, you may do so as long as it’s before the processing and handling portion of the process. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected] or call 1-800-331-6990.
- How do I set up a wholesale professional account with ContourMD?To discuss purchasing options for your practice, patients, and region, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or call 1-800-331-6990 for assistance!
- How do I become an Affiliate Partner with ContourMD?Becoming an Affiliate Partner is as simple as reaching out to our dedicated customer service and sales team for more information on the program. The program is a great incentive to ensure that your patients get the correct garments for their procedure. As a professional, you can tailor the offering to your specific practice. Please reach out to [email protected] or call 1-800-331-6990 for more information about this great program!
- How can I pay for my orders?We accept PayPal, Credit Card, or ACH payments.
- How do I return or exchange a garment?i. Please ensure that you are following the sizing guidelines and taking the recommendations from our expert Customer Service team before purchasing your garment. We encourage you to buy two garments – one to wear and one to wash.
ii. When you try on the garment, we ask that you avoid using lotions, perfumes, oils, or deodorants that may stain or scent the ContourMD product.
iii. Please ensure that you cover your incision sites completely to avoid blood or body fluid staining the product. We recommend that you work with your medical professional to purchase the garment before your surgery so that it’s ready for you when your procedure is completed. The doctor can put you in the garment at their office. Taking these steps will ensure accuracy for both recovery and sizing by the professional performing the surgery.
iv. Avoid storing the product in areas subject to strong odors, such as cigarette smoke or allergens (like pet hair).
v. If you have just showered, thoroughly towel and dry yourself off before trying on the garment.
- What are ContourMD's operating hours?i. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST. We are closed the following 2022 U.S. holidays:
ii. -New Year’s Day | January 1
iii. Memorial Day | Last Monday in May
iv. Observe Independence Day | July 5
v. Labor Day | First Monday in September
vi. Thanksgiving | November 25 + 26
vii. Christmas Eve | December 24