CAREERS AT CONTOURMD®
Fill out the form below with your information, and a member of our HR team will reach out if we have an open position. Please submit a resume and/or cover letter, if you have one them, using the File attachment button below.
Email us at Recruiting@ContourMD.com if you have any questions or issues submitting your information. Thank you!
- High school diploma
- Minimum 3 years’ past relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration
- 5+ years past relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lenexa, KS 66219: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Buying/Purchasing: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
ContourMD is searching for a tech-savvy buyer with a keen eye for detail to buy various goods for our company. The buyer’s duties will include conducting market research, managing and predicting inventory needs, building a network of reliable vendors and service providers, negotiating the best contracts, inspecting deliveries, and overseeing all components of purchasing for our company. You should have stellar communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts
- Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time
- Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock
- Attending events, shows, and exhibitions to network with vendors and view new products
- Inspecting purchased products upon delivery and reporting any issues timely
- Updating all records of purchased products
- Writing reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses
- Attending and contributing to meetings with staff and other stakeholders
This is a salaried, exempt position with an expected schedule of 40 hours per week in the office. Salary is negotiable. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off.
We have more than 39 years of experience in the manufacturing of medical grade compression garments for post-surgical recovery process and for daily benefit. We are proud to offer high-quality compression garments with insightful features to achieve optimal results in less time during the recovery process, while also reducing unwanted side effects and risks. Our American Made compression garments are made to order to fit every defined curve and subtle contour of the body – giving patients complete comfort and relaxation after surgery, or in their daily lives.
ContourMD is a growing company in the Medical Supply Chain seeking a full-time Material Handler. Join our talented team. Employees at Contour MD are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas, and experience.
This Material Handler will be working on our Face Mask production team, helping us provide much needed PPE to help save lives. We are located in Lenexa, Kansas.
- Perform various warehouse functions such as receiving, packaging, and shipping of customer orders for face masks
- Performs cycle counts on inventories
- Ensures a neat/clean work environment by cleaning work areas and discarding materials in the proper manner
- Compliance with all safety procedures
- Use of pallet jack and other physical tools related to distribution
- Use a hand-held scanner and other related IT equipment
- $15.00/hour, Full-time, 40 hours/week
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm (Some overtime may be required)
- Potential incentive pay for meeting production goals can add up to $5/hour to compensation
- Benefits offered after 90 days of employment – Medical, Dental, Vision
If you are looking to help save lives, while joining a high growth small family business, we’d like to meet you!
- Experience with distribution center functions (such as read pick lists and invoices)
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Housekeeping/sanitation skills
- Able to make sound decisions quickly
- Must be able to wear a mask for their shift while COVID conditions exist
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking, kneeling, and bending for extended periods of time; along with lifting up to 50lbs
- Environment: Exposure to noise, dust, and temperature variation.