CAREERS AT CONTOURMD
Interested about a career at ContourMD? Here you will find more information about us as a company, whate we offer our employees, our current open positions, and more! check out the information below and email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or issues submitting your information. Thank you!
Join Our Family at ContourMD
For over 40 years, ContourMD has manufactured the highest-quality post-surgical medical-grade recovery and personal protection products to help patients Recover in Comfort and Safety.
We believe there is nothing accidental about quality. From our products to the level of service we offer our customers. Our company headquarters is in the Kansas City area in Lenexa, KS. With our e-Commerce divisions and international business, we are growing rapidly!
We are an ISO certified facility and we foster a team approach to problem solving, risk-based thinking and empower each of our employees to be quality ambassadors.
Hear from Our Current Employees
"I love working at ContourMD because I love all of the people here, they are like my family." - Jennie
"I love working at ContourMD because it is a close-knit community. Our team produces high-quality products and there is always room for continuous growth. We strive for excellence daily." - Tanner
"I love working at ContourMD because I know my work is appreciated and important. The leadership team is also very nice." - Sally
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At ContourMD, we take pride in our commitment to fostering a diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone – it’s part of our culture. We aim to empower our employees to bring their best self, unique perspectives and talents to every challenge. We promote a work environment where employees feel valued, respected, and heard, which maximizes the value of our diverse workforce by engaging individual differences to achieve enhanced business results and win with the consumer.
We continue to put diversity, and inclusion at the center of our operations and share a commitment to keep building a culture that embraces all. Our employees are what makes our community so special.
We are an ISO 9001 & 13485 register facility.
At ContourMD our mission is to deliver the highest quality medical-grade recovery products to our customers so that they can recover in comfort & safety. Our ISO processes guide us to exceed our customer’s expectations, meet regulatory guidelines and continually improve the effectiveness and overall quality of our products.
We are dedicated to providing the best benefits to our employees.
- Health, Company pays 50% of employee cost-effective 1st following 60 days
- Dental & Vision
- Employee Discounts/li>
- 9 Holidays paid including your birthday!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – this is vacation, sick, and personal leave all in one!
- Referral bonus
Careers in Lenexa, KS
Located in the Kansas City Metro Area, Lenexa, KS is a growing hub for both families and businesses. We are located in a conveient location, right off of 435 highway and Lackman Road.
Lenexa has a livability score of 83/100 and has been acknowledged as one of the the best places to live in the country. With three major highways intersecting in the heart of Lenexa, there is easy access to getting in and out of the city.
Lenexa City Center is Lenexa’s new downtown area. It is visitor friendly, it combines a mix of colorful entertainment venues, dining spots, living options, retail spaces, modern hotels.
Open Positions at ContourMD
Check out and apply for our open position below. Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or issues submitting your information. Thank you!
Sewing Machine Operator
ContourMD, located in Lenexa, Kansas, is a growing company in the Medical Supply Chain. We are seeking a full-time Sewing Machine Operators. Employees at Contour MD are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas, and experience.
- Operate various types of sewing machines proficiently, while achieving all production standards and goals
- Retrieve and/or distribute materials as needed
- Check all safety devices to assure they are in working order and in place at all times
- Check the quality of the work to assure that it meets all specifications
- Notify supervisor of any quality or machinery problems
- Material Handling of raw materials and/or sub-assemblies is also a part of the duties for this position
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Industrial Sewing Experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Able to make sound decisions quickly
- Must be able to wear a mask for their shift while COVID conditions exist
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking, kneeling, and bending for extended periods of time; along with lifting up to 50lbs
- Environment: Exposure to noise, dust, and temperature variation.
- $15.00/hour, Full-time, 40 hours/week
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm (Some overtime may be required)
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment – Medical, Dental, Vision
If you are looking to help save lives, while joining a high-growth small family business, we’d like to meet you!